Sunday, July 13, 2008

Los Altos Arts and Wine Festival

Yellow Springs street fair has nothin on the Los Altos Art and Wine festival. Oh my- the art work was awsome! I have spent a lot of weekends at street fair, also, on Virginia Beach- this surpasses them all in art and the local wines? Well, you all know how I like the wines!!
Did I spend money? You bet-- Cameryn can't wait until you get your Christmas present. Oh yeah, your birthday was last weekend---I can wait-- well maybe.



This guy was awsome! His name is Mark Maxwell-- yes I bought 2 of his Cd's and got one free! Me and about 4 other women standing at the booth. Wow! Listening to it now as I post this blog--ok , feelin fine! He plays sax and yes, he played as the IPOD was wowing the crowd. While I was standing there the shop across the way sent him over some perks! Check him out at www.sweetsax.com. Oh yeah!